Friday, July 27, 2007

I Give Up

Okay, so as everyone can tell, I've done a pretty horrible job of doing a picture a day. So, we're moving on to bigger and better things, and I'm just going to post when things get exciting around our house.

Our biggest excitement recently was Jackson's 3rd Birthday! It was "Out Of This World!" Actually, it was quite the tribute to Buzz Lightyear, the favorite character of the moment for Jackson. Had some burgers and hot dogs, had Buzz Lightyear ice cream cake and opened presents! I do not think there are any Buzz Lightyear toys anywhere that we do not already own. I'm serious.

Jackson started preschool the beginning of July. We actually had to do a lot of research to find the perfect balance of price, education, and location. But we found a place that he really enjoys and I feel comfortable with. The school has 4 playgrounds for different age levels, a swimming pool, indoor gym, and computer lab. I think he really likes it. It's weird though, it's almost as if he's really going to school. Today I had to make a sack lunch for him because the kitchen is closed the last day of the month. Bought him a brand new lunch box and everything. I'm sure he was just so adorable carrying his lunch box into school. He's just growing up so fast.

And I want it to slow down.

No comments: