Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Texas Rangers game last night - even though we didn't leave until 11:00... and then had to drive to get Jackson... and then had to drive home. We didn't get home until 12:15, and when I get up at 5:30, doesn't leave much time for sleeping. So, I will drink lots of coffee and trudge through today and try to patiently await my comfy bed tonight!

And the Rangers won shortly after we left in the 11th inning! Go Rangers!

I'm really liking Jackson's daycare more and more. Yesterday we received an invitation for a tea party for Grandparents next Friday. Grandma is really going to try to go and I can tell she's a little excited about it. She hasn't seen Jackson's new school, so this is a great opportunity. And the tea party is going to have treats that the kids made the day before and they're going to work on their manners! It's just too darn cute!

No comments: