Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Fun

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, Christy in the book, Christy.

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One bright and wonderful little boy.

3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so. It would be horrible if I didn't want to be my own friend.

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not normally, but everyone around me does.

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes!

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never ever, ever, ever, ever!!!

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cocoa Pebbles

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes... so I don't have to untie them when I go to put them back on.

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends on the day.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate chip mint

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
This is horrible, but I notice the way they talk, their grammar, their pronounciation, their inflection. I'm horrible because I tend to think people aren't very smart if they can't use proper grammar. (That's probably part of my English Teacher Mother in me!)

12. RED OR PINK?
Red - Kelly wears pink. :)

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The friends I have lost along the way.

14. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No thank you.

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm at work.... black and black. Very boring.

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
Veggie Souvlaki - it was awesome!

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Radio and general office conversation.

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I have no idea. If I could pick, I'd want to be purple, green, or red.

19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baking smells - cake, cookies, brownies. Anything with cinnamon in it!

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Customer at work.

21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, I do!

22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None, really. Basketball or football if I had to pick.

23. HAIR COLOR?
7.5A for quite awhile.. I'm thinking about changing it.

24. EYE COLOR?
Green.

25. FAVORITE FOOD?
Steak and potatoes!

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
No scary movies for me! I will only watch Happy Endings.

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?


28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey... again not very exciting.

29. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter! Its funny how much you can miss snow until you're not around it very often.

30. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Kisses are too personal.

31. FAVORITE DESSERT?
All of them.

32. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
Not reading anything right now. Not listening to anything either.

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing... again - Boring!

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Earl and The Office. Did you see Earl? Funny stuff!

35. FAVORITE SOUND?
"I love you, mama."

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither... way before my time.

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Either Washington DC or Florida. Never been outside the US.

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm Miss Suzy Homemaker most of the time, name it, I can probably do it.

Now, it's your turn!

No comments: