Sunday, November 18, 2007

Are you ready?

I cannot believe that the holidays are already upon us. Seems like yesterday we were sweating in the 100 degree heat and waiting for it to get cooler... oh, that's right... we're still waiting. Hopefully by Wednesday the temperature will drop into the 50's. The high today is 79. Being a northerner at heart, it's way too hot for this time of year. I'm ready for cooler weather.

I think we're almost done with our Christmas shopping. Don't tell Jackson, but he's probably going to get a red bike for Christmas. He's already asking for one. We were letting him try the bikes out at the store yesterday and he looks pretty cute on a little bike. I think I'm getting a little excited about being Santa. :) He's finally getting to the age where the magic of Christmas makes sense. Which makes Christmas even better.

1 comment:

Life With My 3 Boybarians said...

Oh.... 79. I'm envious, and it's not even "cold" here. Heck we're still reaching daytime temps of 50, so we're no where near cold. But still, 79 sounds dreamy.

We're done shopping, too. Cards are done, pics should be arriving this week. I'm ready! Bring on the holidays!