Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good thing I forgot

I now remember the aches and pains of being pregnant. I'm only 6 weeks now and I'm already having to wear maternity pants - my waist left me about a weeks ago. I can't believe it's already gone.

I'm just dreading the morning sickness. I wasn't feeling well on Sunday, and thought it was coming already, but I haven't felt like that since, so things are pretty good. But man - I have been HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! I don't remember that from last time. I think that is a good thing.

So there you go... that is the big news from Allen, Texas.

2 comments:

Life With My 3 Boybarians said...

I remember those aches and pains. And the sickness... the all day "morning" sickness.

Here's wishing you plenty of 7 Up and saltines. ;)

Becky said...

I think that God gives us some memory loss so that we'll have more little ones. It will all be worth it. I'm still wearing some maternity pants too if that makes you feel better.