Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the Mend

Last time I talked to my dad, my step-mom might finally be doing better. Hopefully they will be moving her to Des Moines this weekend for inpatient rehab. She was moved to a regular room this past weekend. No fevers, no more rejection... those are all good things.

Jackson has slept in his bunk bed for three nights in a row now! ALL NIGHT! That means a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. I'm so not excited about that. Loud and pushy kids trying to get as many tickets as they can to trade in for cheap-o prizes.

Who ordered snow in Texas?? Today is the 2nd snow we've had this year. I'll try to put up a picture later. But Texas drivers are horrible in any ice or snow. The highway was going 20 all the way home. Yuck! But it is still pretty. Part of the Iowa girl in me says, "WOO-HOO!"

1 comment:

Life With My 3 Boybarians said...

Hey Christy! :)

We've had snow on the ground since Thanksgiving. It's maddening.

I hope your step-mom can recover soon and get home. Thinking of your family.

Darcy