Wednesday, June 18, 2008

At Least It Wasn't Condemned

My aunt and uncle's house is a wreck. But it's not condemned. That's a good thing. It can be fixed. Stuff can be replaced. Home can become home again. It's just going to take time, money, and patience.

My dad went to JC Penney's Home Store this weekend to start getting stuff for them. Pillows, sheets, dishes, silverware... it's a start. They can't even take it over to Cedar Rapids until the roads leading into Cedar Rapids reopen. I think they're going this weekend.

We are heading to Monroe this weekend for birthday parties! One for Jackson's cousin and one for Jackson! I'll bet this kid ends up with 3 birthday parties this year. We're having one in Monroe, one at Chuck E. Cheese, and we're going to have to do something on his actual birthday.

I am 19 weeks today! I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is going well! The best part is that I didn't have to wait an hour to see the doctor. I guess that is part of the business of being an ob/gyn.. sometimes you have to go deliver babies.

No comments: