Wednesday, August 27, 2008

29 Weeks Now

I had to take the Pregnancy Widget of my blog because it wasn't accurate.

I am 29 weeks today! That means only 11 to go, give or take. Went to the doctor today and things are still good. I'm measuring a little big. I'm measuring 32 weeks, so I'm having an ultrasound next week to check the size of the baby. I love those little peeks into his world!

Jackson's speech therapy is starting up again next week. I think this year he will be in a group setting, which makes learning easier because there is peer pressure involved! He will be going 1/2 a hour every week. I don't really know how much of a difference it will make, but I guess free services like this are a blessing and we should do as much as we can for him.

He's getting so smart. The other night he even picked out his name on a table tent at Friday's! (They're having a JACK Daniels promotion.) His grandma and I were very impressed!!

Busy weekend this weekend - off to Monroe for a baby shower for me and a birthday party for our niece. Then back to Dallas for a party for our friend's little boy. Luckily, Monday is Labor day and we have nothing to do but rest!

No comments: