Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's time for a game!

I signed up for a baby pool at www.expectnet.com. Go - see if you can guess when Nicholas is going to come into the world! Good luck!

Not much going on lately. Had another soccer game this weekend - missed last weekend due to Hurricane Ike. I think the boys won, we don't really keep count. Jackson had one really great kick - kept the other team from scoring.

Doctor appointment last week was good. Everything is still going great, but I'm still measuring a little big. We'll see what they say this week. A few weeks ago he was breech, and has turned, but could turn again. I'd really like for him to stay the way he is. :)

Gavin is doing great. He was born 2 days shy of 33 weeks... that's me tomorrow. I'm a little freaked out by that. I'm sure things will be fine, but you never know when this little guy is going to want to come out!

Anyway, Gavin is eating 2 at least 2 bottles by himself, he has a tube for the other feedings. He gets tired after eating, so they're slowly increasing the amounts and the number of feedings. He has to be completely dependent on the bottle before he can go home. Maybe by the end of this week or early next week he'll get to go home. I'm sure his mommy and daddy are anxious for that to happen.

Not much else. I'll try to update after the doctor appointment this week - it's on Thursday.

Now, go guess on Nicholas' birthday! www.expectnet.com.

No comments: