Friday, October 10, 2008

A Battle of Wills

So, I make chicken and dumplings for dinner - one of my husband's favorites.

Dinner is ready and I serve Jackson and myself.

And Jackson has decided that he doesn't like it and wants pepperoni pizza. Let me tell you, he would eat pepperoni pizza 3 times a day if I would let him. I told him that he had to eat what I put in front of him (it wasn't much at all) and then I'd make him pizza.

But, he doesn't eat his dinner.

He whines, and moans, and plays with his toys, and drinks milk, and gets sent to his room, but does not eat his dinner.

Until an hour and a half later.

I think the hunger got to him. Somehow, he was convinced to eat his chicken and dumplings.

And then he ate a WHOLE mini pizza.

I think maybe we both won.

1 comment:

Darcy @ LWM3B said...

I came to see belly shots! I need to live vicariously through you. ;) I'm so happy that you're almost there and pray little Nicholas arrives (painlessly) soon. How exciting. :)