Thursday, December 18, 2008

Missing in Action

Isn't it strange how even though a baby doesn't do much more than eat, sleep, and poop, they seem to need so much time from their mommies?

I feel like my life is a tornado lately... I'm sure the holidays don't help much with all the extra things I want to do. I have not wrapped a single present yet and we are only one week away from the big day. I have to do it tonight because the gifts must start going out tomorrow.

Nicholas is doing wonderful. He has his 2 month checkup next Tuesday where he gets 4 shots. Good thing Daddy is taking him. He has smiled at me a couple times which is great. It's nice to have some affirmation that I'm the best mommy in the world. :) (Jackson says that sometimes, too.)

I need to post more pictures, but they aren't on this computer. Hopefully sometime in the next couple days I will find time to do that.

1 comment: