Monday, January 26, 2009

After putting Jackson to bed for the 3rd time last night, we had the greatest conversation ever.

Jackson: Can I come to your bed and sleep?

Me: No, you have to sleep in your bed.

Jackson: Can I come in the morning?

Me: No, you have to sleep in your bed.

Jackson: Can I come in the middle of the night?

Me: No, you have to sleep in your bed. Now go to sleep!

Jackson: But, I have one more question!!! Can I come in the morning after we wake up?

Me: Sure, after we all wake up, you can come into my bed.

Jackson: Awesome.

I had to leave before my giggling attracted his attention and he would get out of bed again.

On other news, my perfect weekend of tv consisted of the Miss America Pageant (Miss Iowa was 2nd runner up!!), A Very Dugger Wedding (if you know who they are, then you know...), and America's Most Wanted.

America's Most Wanted had a story about the murder that happened outside my bank a year ago. Three men ambushed a money courier who was making a deposit into our night drop and killed him. It is still unsolved. I have been praying since day one that these men are caught because Phillip deserves so much better than for these guys to run loose. Hopefully this will generate some leads and some answers.

No comments: