Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Party

I love checking out my favorite bloggers because every day they have something new to say. I would not be one of my favorite bloggers. In fact, I probably would have deleted myself a long time ago. Unless I just wanted to look at some cute kids. So I apolgize to my followers... I will try harder to post more often.

Anyway, we're getting ready for the 5 year old's birthday party tonight. Sleepover party with 6 boys invited and a dinosaur theme. It's going to be so much fun!

Making and grilling our own pizzas for dinner. Then go on a discovery walk with flashlights! Come home and decorate our own dinosaur cakes, sing happy birthday! Then the boys will head to Jackson's room and set up the sleeping bags. We'll probably turn on Land Before Time and then it will be a contest to see who can go to sleep first! (Yeah, right...) We're going to have Pigs in a Blanket for breakfast. We also borrowed mom's Wii and made Mii's for some of the kids last night. That will occupy any other time that they need something to do.

I'm excited. I hope the boys don't freak out and ask to go home in the middle of the night. I know we're taking a chance with that one, they are only 5. I hope Jackson enjoys it and no one fights.

Our adventure begins around 6:30.....

No comments: