Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More changes

Jackson is, well, adjusting to his new routine. He's started becoming very unhappy in the mornings. Okay, we're having huge, crocodile tears when he's dropped off at daycare. Hopefully, it will pass in a few weeks. I feel bad for the little guy though. I hate change, too. And it isn't until I was an adult that I realized change is the only constant in our lives.

We had Gavin's first birthday party this last weekend. I cannot believe he's already one! That means Nicholas' birthday is right around the corner. They're so much fun.

Here's a picture of the birthday boy eating his cake!

From Drop Box

I think he really liked the frosting!

And I love this picture of the two of them. I think Gavin's telling Nicholas to get off of his new toy. Nicholas didn't listen.

From Drop Box

Here's Papa Dave playing with the little boys. The little ones thought this was the BEST GAME EVER!

From Drop Box

No comments: