Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ugg!

While I was happily humming Christmas tunes and decorating my tree last night, someone decided to rummage through my car in my driveway and steal my wallet. Talk about the Christmas spirit.

They took my drivers license, debit card, and credit card. I've recovered most of the other stuff because my wonderful husband went in late to work this morning so he could drive around our neighborhood. He found some stuff in the alley, found other stuff by the pond about 2 blocks away.

I wouldn't have even known if it wasn't the kindness of a couple walking their dog last night. They found my planner about a block away from my house and brought it to us. Big thank you to them!

I just don't understand the mindset of the person who would steal. I think that's the part that bothers me the most. I have a really tough time knowing that there are people out there that do these things. I guess this is a BIG reality check for me.

No comments: